Please visit the Granby Public Schools, main Health Services page for updates on COVID-19 as well as the following:
Nursing Supervisor: Jodi French RN BSN
Granby Memorial High School Nurses
Traci Tefft RN BSN
Mon., Tue., Thurs., & Fri.
Karen Moore RN Wedn.
Direct Phone Line: 860-844-3019
Clinic Fax Number: 860-413-9241
Regular School hours 7:30am-2:30pm
Email for GMHS nurses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some helpful tips to get through seasonal illnesses like the cold and flu:
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school, you will he prevent others from catching your illness.
- Avoid or keep distance from people who are sick whenever possible
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe. If you are sick this should be done daily.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Consult with/call your primary health care providers for persistent or concerning symptoms.
- How to tell the difference between a Cold and the Flu