Preschool Information can be found on the Special Services webpage of the Granby Public Schools site.
This award is a testament to what the staff has accomplished working interdependently together for many years. In particular it recognizes, amongst other things:
- a significantly high level of student achievement;
- the meaningful levels of parent and community involvement;
- a staff that is willing to do whatever it takes for students to be socially, physically, and academically successful;
- team practices that focus on student learning and improving instructional practices;
- an administration and staff committed to collaborative leadership, risk taking, adult learning, and continuous school improvement; and
- a school climate characterized by a high degree of personalization and strong relationships between student and staff.
Congratulations and great job everyone on this most prestigious and noteworthy recognition!
- MonMay30 Memorial Day Holiday - No School
- TueMay31 Professional Development - No School
- WedJun01 Board of Education Meeting - Cancelled
- WedJun01 Curriculum Subcommittee Meeting - Cancelled
- TueJun07 Early Release - All Schools
- WedJun08 Early Release - All Schools