2021-2022 Kelly Lane Primary School Kindergarten Registration
Parents must pre-register their child for kindergarten using this link, Pre-Register for Kindergarten Once pre-registered the parent will receive an email from the Kelly Lane office with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
Children who will be five years of age on or before January 1, 2022 must be registered for 2021-2022 school year. Parents choosing not to enroll their eligible child for Kindergarten must complete an option form exempting their child from school attendance. (Kindergarten Exemption Form).
- Complete the online forms. After you pre-register using this link, Pre-Register Kindergarten student, you will receive directions on how to log into the PowerSchool Portal to complete the online forms.
- Download and print these forms (which cannot be filled out online) State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record, the Medication Authorization Form, and the PreSchool Evaluation Form. (Preschool teacher will send it to the school.)
Parents can drop off required forms on Thursday, February 11th at Kelly Lane Primary School, 60 Kelly Lane, by appointment only (please click this link to sign up for a time) .
If you are unavailable on February 11th you can email, fax or mail the required forms: Email (Marie Caruso at email@example.com or Cathy Stahl at firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (860-413-9295) or mail (Kelly Lane Primary School, 60 Kelly Lane, Granby, CT 06035):
REQUIRED FORMS FOR KINDERGARTEN:
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record including immunizations and Medication Authorization Form (if needed).
- Proof of Residency – such as mortgage statement, rental contract or utility bill
If you have any questions, please call Kelly Lane Primary School at (860) 844-3041