2020-2021 Kelly Lane Primary School Kindergarten Registration
There are new procedures for registering kindergarten students. Parents must pre-register their child for kindergarten using this link, Pre-Register for Kindergarten Once pre-registered the parent will receive an email from the Kelly Lane office with instructions on how to complete the registration process. (Note: emails will be sent during school hours)
Kindergarten registration will be held at Kelly Lane Primary School, 60 Kelly Lane, Granby, CT on: Thursday, February 13, 2020, come to the school anytime between 4:00-7:00 p.m. to register. Children do not have to be present for registration.
Children who will be five years of age on or before January 1, 2021 must be registered for 2020-2021 school year. Parents choosing not to enroll their eligible child for Kindergarten must complete an option form exempting their child from school attendance.(Kindergarten Exemption Form).
Before you come to Kindergarten Registration:
- Complete the online forms. After you pre-register using this link, Pre-Register Kindergarten student, you will receive directions on how to log into the PowerSchool Portal to complete the online forms.
- Download and print these forms (which cannot be filled out online) State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record, the Medication Authorization Form, and the PreSchool Evaluation Form. (Preschool Evaluation Form is not due at Registration. Preschool teacher will send it to the school.) Bring these forms along with the items below to registration.
Please bring with you at the time of registration:
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record including immunizations
- Proof of Residency – such as mortgage statement, rental contract or utility bill
If you have any questions, please call Kelly Lane Primary School at (860) 844-3041.