Parents of 7-12th graders: you can register to access your child's Schoology Information at www.schoology.com
You will need your child's access codes to register for the first time. Please call your child's school office and ask for your parent access code.
If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account. To add additional children, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
- Click on the downfacing arrow on the top right of the Schoology account.
- Select the option to +Add Child.
- Enter the Child Code for the child you'd like to add to your account. The Child Code is another term for Parent Access Code, which is distributed to you by the student's teacher.
- The code should look similar to 1A2-BC3-4KD5. If your code does not look like this code, you may have to ask your child's teacher for another code.
- Click on the Use Code button to complete.