New student Registration Information
To register a student to attend Granby Public Schools, the student's parent or guardian must do the following:
1. Complete the on-line forms
- Complete the pre-registration form (click the link)
- Look for an email from the school (during school hours) with directions on completing the on-line registration forms
2. Download and print the State of CT Health Assessment Record (completed by child's doctor)
3. Fax, email or send a copy of birth certificate and proof of residency (mortgage statement, rental contract or utility bill) to your child's school.
Hard Copy Registration Forms (download and print):
Authorization for Administration of Medicine - if needed
Please contact Central Office or your child's enrolling school if you have questions.
|Granby Board of Education Central Officeemail@example.com|
|Kelly Lane Primary School (Grades PreK-2)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wells Road Intermediate School (Grades 3-5)||email@example.com|
|Granby Memorial Middle School (Grades 6-8)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Granby Memorial High School (Grades 9-12)||email@example.com|