New student Registration Information
To register a student to attend Granby Public Schools, the student's parent or guardian must do the following:
1. Complete the on-line forms
- Complete the pre-registration form (click the link)
- Look for an email from the school (during school hours) with directions on completing the on-line registration forms
2. Download and print the State of CT Health Assessment Record (completed by child's doctor)
3. Fax, email or send a copy of birth certificate and proof of residency (mortgage statement, rental contract or utility bill) to your child's school. Alternatively, you can drop off documents at school when it is open.
Hard Copy Registration Forms (download and print):
Authorization for Administration of Medicine - if needed
Please contact Central Office or your child's enrolling school if you have questions.
|Granby Board of Education Central Officeemail@example.com|
|Kelly Lane Primary School (Grades PreK-2)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wells Road Intermediate School (Grades 3-5)||email@example.com|
|Granby Memorial Middle School (Grades 6-8)||860-844-3029|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Granby Memorial High School (Grades 9-12)||email@example.com|