It is now time to register your child for the 2019 Fall Athletic Season.
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED BY Monday, August 12 for Football and Monday, August 26 for all other sports.
Any registrations after the deadline may not be cleared by the school nurse.
Football - Equipment Handout Thursday, August 8
Football - First Practice Monday, August 19
Cross Country - First Practice Thursday, August 22 *New Date
Boys Soccer - First Practice Thursday, August 29
Field Hockey - First Practice Thursday, August 29
Girls Soccer - First Practice Thursday, August 29
Girls Volleyball - First Practice Thursday, August 29
Cheerleading- First Practice Wednesday, September 4
Click the following link to complete the online registration: https://formreleaf.com
- Search “Find Organization”
- Select "Granby Memorial High School"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “2019 Fall Sports Registration”
If you are new to using FormReleaf, please review the following document: FormReLeaf User Guide.pdf with instructions on how to create an account and complete the registration process.
The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) requires every athlete to have a current physical examination prior to participating in any interscholastic sport. The physical is valid for a period of 13 months from the date of the exam. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OR PLAY WITH AN EXPIRED PHYSICAL.
If your child’s physical has expired please turn in an updated physical in one of two ways listed below.
- Mail a hard copy to the attention of the GMHS school nurse at 315 Salmon Brook Street, Granby, CT 06035.
- Fax a copy directly to the school nurse at 860-413-9241.
If your child has asthma, severe allergies requiring Epi-Pen or Benadryl, or any other medication needs please follow the instructions below:
- Students with Asthma/Exercise-Induced Asthma: An Asthma Action Plan and Authorization to Administer Asthma Medication is to be completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
- Students with Severe Allergies/Anaphylaxis reactions requiring an Epi-Pen and/or Benadryl must have a Severe Allergy Action Plan (Anaphylaxis) form and Authorization to Administer Medication form completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
- Students requiring other medications: An Authorization to Administer Medication form is to be completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
New medication forms are required to be submitted each school year, medication forms and information from the previous school year are not acceptable. If the school nurse has not been provided with the appropriate forms; the Nurse WILL NOT APPROVE the Sports registration.
If you have questions for the school clinic, please call 860-844-3019.
Pay to participate: On the first day of practice please have your child bring a check payable to 'GMHS' in the amount of $150 for Football and $100 for all other FALL SPORTS for the pay to participate fee. Families seeking financial assistance regarding the pay to participate fee should contact the Athletic Director directly at 860-844-3020.
If you encounter any technical difficulties when using the FormReleaf website, please call FormReleaf tech support @ 1-(844)-367-6735