Click the following link to complete the online registration: https://formreleaf.com
- Search “Find Organization”
- Select "Granby Memorial High School"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “2020 WINTER Sports Registration”
- Search “Find Organization”
If you are new to using FormReleaf, please review the following document: FormReLeaf User Guide.pdf with instructions on how to create an account and complete the registration process.
The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) requires every athlete to have a current physical examination prior to participating in any interscholastic sport. The physical is valid for a period of 15 months from the date of the exam. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OR PLAY WITH AN EXPIRED PHYSICAL.
If your child’s physical has expired please turn in an updated physical in one of two ways listed below.
- Mail a hard copy to the attention of the GMHS school nurse at 315 Salmon Brook Street, Granby, CT 06035.
- Fax a copy directly to the school nurse at 860-413-9241.
If your child has asthma, severe allergies requiring Epi-Pen or Benadryl, or any other medication needs please follow the instructions below:
- Students with Asthma/Exercise-Induced Asthma: An Asthma Action Plan and Authorization to Administer Asthma Medication is to be completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
- Students with Severe Allergies/Anaphylaxis reactions requiring an Epi-Pen and/or Benadryl must have a Severe Allergy Action Plan (Anaphylaxis) form and Authorization to Administer Medication form completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
- Students requiring other medications: An Authorization to Administer Medication form is to be completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
New medication forms are required to be submitted each school year, medication forms and information from the previous school year are not acceptable. If the school nurse has not been provided with the appropriate forms; the Nurse WILL NOT APPROVE the Sports registration.
If you have questions for the school clinic, please call 860-844-3019.
Pay to participate: The $100.00 pay to participate fee will now be paid through the PowerSchool Portal. The pay for participate fee of $100 per sport has a maximum of $200.00 a year per athlete, $400.00 per family maximum. However, some sports have additional users charges attached to them. These fees are for rental of facilities and equipment, such as, ice hockey, swimming and football. Participants of these sports will be asked to pay additional fees, plus the Granby High School pay for play fee.
If you encounter any technical difficulties when using the FormReleaf website, please call FormReleaf tech support @ 1-(844)-367-6735
Director of Athletics
Granby Memorial High School
315 Salmon Brook Street