It is now time to register your student athletes for Spring Sports at GMHS! Please register by FRIday March 13th. All registrations after March 13th, MAY NOT be approved by the nurse prior to the first practice.
Boys' Outdoor Track
Girls' Outdoor Track
Click the following link to complete the online registration: https://formreleaf.com
Search “Find Organization” – Granby
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “2020 Spring Sports”
If you are new to using FormReleaf, please review the following document: FormReLeaf User Guide.pdf with instructions on how to create an account and complete the registration process.
The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) requires every athlete to have a current physical examination prior to participating in any interscholastic sport. The physical is valid for a period of 13 months from the date of the exam. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OR PLAY WITH AN EXPIRED PHYSICAL.
If your child’s physical has expired please turn in an updated physical in one of two ways listed below.
- Mail a hard copy to the attention of the GMHS school nurse at 315 Salmon Brook Street, Granby, CT 06035.
- Fax a copy directly to the school nurse at 860-413-9241.
If your child has asthma, severe allergies requiring Epi-Pen or Benadryl, or any other medication needs please follow the instructions below:
- Students with Asthma/Exercise Induced Asthma: An Asthma Action Plan and Authorization to Administer Medication form is to be completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
- Students with Severe Allergies/Anaphylaxis reactions requiring an Epi-Pen and/or Benadryl must have a Severe Allergy Action Plan (Anaphylaxis) form and Authorization to Administer Medication form completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
- Students requiring other medications: An Authorization to Administer Medication form is to be completed by the physician and parent and submitted to the Nurse.
New medication forms are required to be submitted each school year, medication forms and information from the previous school year are not acceptable. If the school nurse has not been provided with the appropriate forms; the Nurse WILL NOT APPROVE the Sports registration.
If you have questions for the school clinic, please call 860-844-3019.
Pay to participate:On the first day of practice please have your child bring a check payable to 'GMHS' in the amount of $100 for SPRING SPORTS for the pay to participate fee. If you feel you have reached the $200 individual or $375 family max, please contact the athletic department.Families seeking financial assistance regarding the pay to participate fee should contact the Athletic Director directly at 860-844-3020.
If you encounter any technical difficulties when using the FormReleaf website, please call FormReleaf tech support @ 1-(844)-367-6735